Gadget Travel Insurance
If you’re taking your expensive gadgets on a trip abroad, make sure they are fully covered with insurefor.com’s exclusive travel insurance with gadget cover to provide additional cover on top of your regular holiday insurance.
Tailor your travel policy
Simply add to your single or annual multi-trip travel insurance policy, our cheap gadget travel insurance deals provide cover for your devices above and beyond the usual limit for personal possessions in other typical travel insurance policies.
You can insure up to 7 gadgets by selecting our Level Three cover package.
By adding gadget cover to your travel insurance policy you will be able to make a claim up the amount shown in the policy summary.
What we can cover:
- iPads and Tablets
- Smart phone
- Games consoles and DVD players
Levels of gadget cover
We offer three levels of gadget cover that can be added to your single and annual multi-trip travel insurance policies:
- Level One – cover up to £1,000 (3 products covered)
- Level Two – cover up to £2,000 (5 products covered)
- Level Three – cover up to £3,000 (7 products covered)
Gadget travel insurance - what's covered
- Theft: If your gadget is stolen we will replace it, or the parts that have been stolen from it.
- Accidental Damage: We will pay repair costs if your gadget is damaged as the result of an accident.
- Malicious Damage:If your gadget has been damaged as a result of the intentional or deliberate actions of another party, we will repair it.
A single, one-off payment, in conjunction with your travel insurance policy, provides instant cover at whichever level you choose.
For all those electronic devices that you just can’t live without, this is the policy you can’t afford to be without.
Alternatively, if you just need full gadget insurance without travel cover, visit our sister website gadgetbuddy.com
Our gadget travel insurance policy is arranged by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE. Our insurance covers you for accidental damage, malicious damage and theft. So give yourself a break and don’t go on holiday without it.Get a Quote